Support all commercial DVD (including DVD with the restriction of CSS, Region, RCE, Sony ARccOS)
Video: MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V
Audio: AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A
Images: JPEG, GIF, BMP
Supported Devices: iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, iPod , iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Nano, iPod Nano 4, iPod Classic
How to Transfer DVD to iPhone?
Step 1: Download and install the DVD to iPhone Converter.
Step 2: Click to download DVD.
Step 3:Make output setting.
(1) Audio Track: Click to select audio track for the selected file.
(2) Subtitle: Click to select language of subtitle for the selected file.
(3) Profile: Select an output format for the selected file.
(4) Apple to all: Check "Apply to all" to apply the current profile to all the files.
(5) Destination: Click "Browse" to specify a location on your computer to save the converted movie.
Step 4: Customize the output files according to your need.
(1) Click to open the edit window to adjust the video effects.
(2) Click to trim any video clips.
(3) Through the crop item you could make crop of your files.
(4) Clicking , you could choose the "watermark" option to add watermark to your files.
Step 5: After all of the necessary customizing, click to start converting.
Tips: (1) If you want to merge the selected contents into one file you can click the button.
(2) You could set the output folder, snapshot folder, image types, converting done action and CPU usage via clicking .